The Hot Jib is insulated for use in picking up energized power lines. Hot Jibs meet or exceed ASTM F711, OSHA 1926.957 and WAC 296-45-305.
Features & Specifications
- Capacity = same as OEM
- Weight = Varies w/model, 36 – 60lbs
- Clear Span Insulation = Varies w/model, 28 – 36”
- Vertical Load Capacity = same as OEM
- Interchangeable with existing hydraulic/manual extendable jib
- Steel components are plated for rust protection
The material handling jibs on bucket trucks are not able to be used for “Hot Work” in some areas and states due to the fact that they are not sealed against dirt and moisture getting up inside the hollow fiberglass jibs.
Let us build you a brand new jib or rebuild your existing jibs with our desiccant canister system and give your crews a tested and certified hot tool.
Cut away view shows interior construction including moisture removing desiccant canister and bonded in place pin bosses
Moisture in sealed jib is detected in the desiccant canister.