The Triple Line Lifter 1300 is an insulated crane attachment used to support up to 3 energized lines. The TLL-1300 has a maximum capacity of 1300 pounds per phase with a total capacity of 3900 pounds.
Features & Specifications
- Hydraulic articulation, extension and retraction
- Custom load charts for your crane model(s)
- Conductor spacing: 6.5 – 14.5ft
- Quick attach insulators and wire holders
- Insulators are lab tested
- Field installation and training with every unit
- Vertical and horizontal line construction
- Handheld radio remote control
- Unit Weight = 2,950lbs
- Mounted in skid = 3,700lbs
- Holding valves on all cylinders
- Manual override control valve
- Installed at ground level
- High strength steel and fiberglass fabrication
- Operation, maintenance and parts manual included
Voltage and Capacity
|Voltage (#) Phases||Capacity (lb) per Phase|
|69kV (3) Phases||1300/3900|
|115kV (3) Phases||1300/3900|
|138kV (3) Phases||1200/3600|
|161kV (3) Phases||1100/3300|
|230kV (2) Phases||consult factory|
The Triple Line Lifter 1300 (TLL-1300) has a 1,300 lb. capacity per phase and articulates to allow for vertical and horizontal construction applications. For convenience, the handheld radio remote allows you to perform all the hydraulic functions: articulation, extension & retraction.
A hydraulic power unit (HPU) and transportation skid is standard with every TLL-1300. In addition, the transportation skid has dedicated slots for the wireholders, insulators and pins.
Every Triple Line Lifter 1300 comes with a boom tip adapter specifically designed for your crane. While on the job, the standard configuration spacing between the wire holders is 6.5 ft when fully retracted and 14.5 ft when fully extended. However, customization options are available. Each insulator comes with a custom fitted vinyl cover held in place with velcro and straps to protect the fiberglass section when not in use and during transportation.
Above all, once your TLL-1300 is ready to be put into service, a LineWise Field Service Manager will provide onsite training for your crew.
Hydraulic Power Unit
- Gas Engine 24HP
- 2 (130ft) of nonconductive hose
- 2,500psi and 5gpm
- Fork Pockets
- 4 lifting rings w/rigging
- Fork Pockets
- Lift Rigging
- Compartments for insulators, wire holders and pins
- 4 corner jacks to level skid to crane