The TLL-500 is an energized conductor supporting tool that helps to create work clearances for lines up to 72.5kV. It replaces the need for temporary structures and tag lines while giving positive control of distribution live lines.
Features & Specifications
- Voltage ratings up to 72.5kV
- More capacity, features and degrees of movement than standard Aux Arm.
- Horizontal Configuration: 500lb capacity per conductor vertical; 500lb tangent with balanced loading
- Vertical Configuration: 500lb capacity per conductor vertical; 500lb tangent with balanced loading
- Crossarm can be offset to one end (Alley Arm)
- Positive lock every 15° of horizontal rotation, relative to crossarm
- Conductor holder can be set at 3 inch increments
- Made to fit Digger Derricks or Boom Trucks
rental purchase options (rpo)
Rental Purchase Options for the TLL-500 are available in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Florida. For more information contact:
Ring Power Utility Equipment / 904-293-7605 / firstname.lastname@example.org