The Tool Carrier is a high strength and light weight utility tool to be used in conjunction with an insulated link of fiberglass pole for maintenance of power lines.
Trying to work bundle conductors by hand is hard to do with regular link sticks and rollers.
Tool Carrier that is designed to hold the conductors at the correct distance (vertical/horizontal), making your job safer and more efficient.
Features & Specifications
- Cable Size: 1 3/4” = TC-3,500 lbs
- Cable Size: 2 1/2” = TC-7,000 lbs
- Cable Size: 2 1/2” = TC-10,500 lbs
- Steel/Fiberglass Construction
- Ball Bearing Sheaves
- 10-12 ft Insulation
- Conductor Sheaves – 7” x 4 3/4”
- Gates secure conductor
- Welded to AWS D1.1
- Powder Coat Finish
About the tool
The Tool Carrier consists of 3 different tools that can be easily detached from a 12ft fiberglass pole with a safety pin:
- Horizontal Tool that adjusts from 12-18”
- 12” Vertical Tool
- 18” Vertical Tool