The Auxiliary Arm is a practical tool for supporting energized conductors to aid in the replacing of insulators, crossarms and poles by quickly creating working clearances for your crews.
You are needing a 3 phase boom lift for your digger derrick/boom truck with a higher capacity that is available on the market.
The Auxiliary Arm has a capacity of 1,350lbs (higher capacity available). The easily adjustable wire holders will not rotate out of position with our square fiberglass crossbar.
Features & Specifications
The Auxiliary Arm consists of a steel mounting/adjustment bracket, a fiberglass mast with steel connecting ends bonded to it, a fiberglass beam with a steel connecting bracket bonded in the center, quick adjust wire holder clamps and optional single conductor holder.
- Vertical and Horizontal construction
- 5′ vertical fiberglass mast (4” x 4”)
- 12′ fiberglass support arm (4” x 4”)
- Mechanical Capacity: Balanced Vertical Load = 1,350lb (450lb per conductor)
- Unbalanced Vertical Load = 1,000lb
- Dielectric CapacityMast clear span fiberglass is 4′
- Arm has 5′ clear span fiberglass
double circuit aux arm
- rated up to 72.5kV
- 275lb maximum phase load
- sealed 14′ fiberglass crossarm
- sealed 4′ fiberglass mast
- adjustable boom mount adapter